Saturday, February 15, 2014

:: Me & NF ::

Hi there....
I'm a NF type 1 patient.
The first time that i actually knew that i'm had NF1 was back in 2012. Seriously, i had no clue about what is NF until a doctor ask me a question. "Awak ada neurofibromatosis ke?"
and i was like ".............................................what?"

Yes, i do have. Cafe Au Lait almost all over my body. And Yes, i do have 'lumps' here and there. I though it was some sort of chicken pox scars. But i was wrong. It is actually a neurofibroma.

My age when i was diagnose with NF? 30.
The first time i saw the lumps? Back when i was 15 soon as i healed from my chicken pox.
Yearsssssssssssss before. I had this HUGE lumps on my back. A doctor from a clinic said that nothing to be afraid of and nothing to be worried of. But this NF is like a "silent killer" to me.

I was confused at the first time. But....now, I redha.

>To be Continue~

No comments:

Post a Comment